TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Samsung has been seen actively promoting out of the world designs. For instance, the first generation Galaxy Note was truly a design to reckon with. Even the pebble-shaped Galaxy S3 made quite a stir in the market.
This very year, Samsung has come with the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4. Both devices have cutting edge hardware and excellent design. The design of Note 3 is inspired by Galaxy S4 to some extent. Now, imagine a new Samsung smartphone designed by keeping the flamboyant nature of Galaxy S4 and the built-for-enterprise looks of the Galaxy Note 3 in mind.
Yes, that's the handset that will be announced in Japan on October 10. Dubbed as Galaxy J, the device will have a 5-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display ,Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC ( quad-core), 3GB of RAM , a 13MP camera , 4G LTE and a 2600mAh Li Ion battery. The Galaxy J, a part of NTT DoCoMo's winter-lineup, is said to be restricted to the Japanese market. The 5-inch display appears to be similar to Samsung Galaxy S4, but the design looks similar to the Galaxy Note 3.
According to a leaked catalogue, the device will be available in three sizzling colors: Coral Pink, Satin Pink and Lapis Blue. The device could be a rebranded Galaxy S4 Active. Sources close to nowhereelse.fr mentions that the Galaxy J comes with waterproof and dust-resistant capabilities.
If the device has any similarity to Note 3, then we can expect S Pen like functionality. However no details are available in respect to S Pen.
Once again, the Samsung Galaxy J is said to have a 5-inch Full HD display having resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The phone will be powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM. The device is expected to have a 13MP shooter and a 2600mAh Li Ion battery. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.