TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Marketing gurus believe that Samsung's success comes from the fact that it launches phones faster than bullets from the barrel of a machine gun. Just weeks after introducing the world to its Galaxy Note 3, Samsung has now unveiled its new Galaxy J (SC-02F), which is understood to be an exclusive release for the Japanese market.
The new device will be available from Japanese carrier, NTT Docomo, by the end of October. No details have been provided regarding pricing and global availability of the smartphone. Samsung had recently launched the Galaxy S4 LTE-A device, and now for its fans in Japan the Galaxy J is being offered in a variety of bright colour schemes.
Talking about its specs, the Galaxy J uses a 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display. For processing, it calls upon a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor along with 3GB of RAM. For imaging, it uses a 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BSI. The camera in the back is capable of Full HD video recording and there's a 2.1MP front-facing camera for those selfies. It uses a rather 2600 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean).
Given that it has a Snapdragon 800 and an abundant 3GB of RAM, the Galaxy J is expected to be a multi-tasking monster like its larger stable mate, the Galaxy Note 3. However, it does offer a relatively smaller battery, thereby indicating that its battery life might not be the best.
Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy J has been reportedly informed to come in three lustrous colors, including Coral Pink, Satin White and Lapis Blue. All of them offer matching home buttons as well.