TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Last month, Samsung introduced its mega sized phablets to the Indian market including Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3. While, Galaxy Mega 5.8 was already launched at Rs 24,500, it was informed that Galaxy Mega 6.3 will finally hit the stores by June 22.
Well, the news is that massive 6.3 inch display Samsung phablet, which is said to be the most awaited device from the South Korean giant is now up for Pre order on online retail sites Infibeam and Flipkart.
To recap on the specifications of the 6.3 inch phablet, Galaxy Mega 6.3 sports a 6.3 inch HD TFT multi touch display which offers the resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels.
The latest Galaxy Mega 6.3 runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and is powered by super powerful 1.7Ghz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 AP processor and is backed by 1.5 GB RAM. And has a Adreno 305 graphics.
The 6.3 inch phablet comes with 16 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 64 GB through microSD card.
The South Korean Giant Samsung has incorporated an 8MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash in this phablet and the device also features 1.9MP front facing camera for video calls and self portraits.
Connectivity options include LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, 3G and GLONASS, NFC, USB and Bluetooth.
Further, the latest device with the largest display is powered by a 3200mAh standard Li-ion battery.
Hence, let us know in the comments section below, will you consider buying the brand new massive phablet -- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3?