TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Samsung Galaxy Music Smartphones: Leak Suggests October Launch with Android ICS, Dual SIM and More
Samsung the South Korean tech giant is making continuous product announcements and market releases in order to retain the position of the world's largest smartphone vendor.
Soon after the release of the Galaxy Note 2 in India, Samsung seems to be all ready to unveil a couple of music-centric Android smartphone that are budget-friendly.
According to a recent SammyHub report, Samsung is working on a budget music smartphone based on Android dubbed as Galaxy Music. It is clear that this handset is not a flagship model or a high-end smartphone, but it is targeted towards the music enthusiasts who like to own a smartphone with outstanding audio quality.
Have a look at the rumored specifications below.
The new smartphone duo will sport a 3 inch touchscreen display with QVGA resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, which is contradicting the larger screen trend. Also, the smartphones will be equipped with an 850MHz Cortex A9 processor, 4GB internal storage, 512MB RAM and micro SD card slot of 32GB expandable memory support.
Further, the handsets will come packed with 3MP rear camera and VGA front camera for video calling. Flavored with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, which is upgradeable to the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
In terms of connectivity, the music handsets will feature Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v3.0 and micro USB 2.0.
Moreover, the Galaxy Music and Galaxy Music Duos will be preloaded with applications including ChatOn, Gtalk, Google+, Google Maps, Samsung Apps, Music Hub, Game Hub Lite and Kies.
Samsung is also rumored to unveiled the single and dual SIM variants of the Galaxy Music smartphone at a special press event in Frankfurt, Germany on October 11, 2012.