- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 releasing in MWC 2012
The tech world was expecting that Samsung Galaxy SIII will be launched during the Mobile World Congress which is going to be held this month itself in Barcelona. But the update now is that this mobile won’t be making any appearance there and its launch is further delayed due to some issues.
So Samsung will have some other flagship model to show case during the MWC in order to get the media attention. Now there is a rumour spreading around in the net regarding the latest device that Samsung might have had already up their sleeves.
In the Samsung official blog Samsung has posted a guide to the developer’s event which is going to be held in MWC. In it Samsung has hinted about a device named as Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. No other official word is out from the company so there is no confirmation about the device. The possibilities are that this could be a typo error which was unnoticed.
The other possibility is that Samsung might be indeed working on a larger Galaxy Note that is compatible with a stylus. The stylus that comes with the tablet will not be an ordinary one but rather a high end gadget like the S-pen which uses Wacom active digitizer technology, making it more accurate and efficient than the ordinary capacitive stylus.
The idea that Samsung might be working on a bigger tablet having a stylus input came into existence when Ryan Biden who is the product marketing manager at Samsung said that pen based input methods are much preferable when it comes to larger screen. He might have been actually referring to a device that is in the developing stage. No further details were disclosed by him.
The latest leak is that Samsung has made a casting call for a commercial for a device named as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. According to the commercial listing this is a device for aiding education, handling business, providing entertainment etc. The proposed date of shoot of the advertisement is somewhere in February even though the listing has been already removed. This makes the launch of this device in the MWC seem somewhat more plausible.
The only way to find out what Samsung has in stores for us is to wait for some more time, two weeks to be exact that is when the MWC will be held at Barcelona. So let’s wait and hope that this device will indeed be launched during the event.