TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Do you remember the Galaxy Note 10.1?, The tablet was highly awaited before it was launched in August of last year. The tablet was put on shelves for a price of Rs 39,999 and with the name, Samsung Galaxy Note 800. You must be aware that the Galaxy Note 10.1 came in black, silver-white and silver colour variants. Tech giants Samsung has decided to throw in yet another color for the Galaxy Note 10.1.
Now the Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE will be available in Garnet Red. Does Valentine's day have anything to do with it? After all red is the colour of the heart, we leave it up to you to decide.
The Garnet Red version of the tablet will be made available through select mobile carriers in the Korea and will probably make way to other global markets, subsequently. Apart from the new colour option, there seams to be no changes in the tablet's other features.
We are not implying anything, but a gift like a Galaxy Note 10.1 for valentine's day would sure earn you a few gold stars for your relationship. Anyways, here is the specs of the acclaimed tablet
Form Factor: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE will carry a dimension of 262 x 180 x 8.9mm along with a 580 grams weight.
Display: The tablet sports a 10.1 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The device will include a S-Pen stylus, which is designed for the users to work conveniently with the tablet.
Operating System: Furthermore, the tablet is flavored by Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
Processor: The tablet comes packed with a 1.4 GHz quad core Exynos processor.
Memory: Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE is available in three configurations - 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, each with a micro SD card slot which will support up to 64GB expandable memory and 2GB RAM.
Camera: Talking about the Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE comes with a 5MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash and a 1.9MP front camera.
Connectivity: On the connectivity front, the tablet boasts features like 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Battery: Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE will be loaded with a 7000 mAh battery which will provide a decent battery life to the device.