TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 features same HD audio chip as Galaxy S3
One of the key reasons for the success of Samsung Galaxy S3 was the amazing sound quality. The audio chip that was used in the device was developed and manufactured by Wolfson. Samsung users especially Galaxy Note 2 users now have reason to cheer about. The same audio chip is used in Samsung Galaxy Note 2 as well. This was confirmed by Wolfson who stated that the WM1811 HD Audio Hub will be featured in the newly launched Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Some of the key features of WM1811 HD Audio Hub are the crystal clear voice quality and improved audio playback capability. The audio chip is tailored to suit the minimal battery consumption requirements of the Smartphone. Users will be able to enjoy listening to their favorite tracks with better sound effects and bass effects with this audio chip. Samsung is expecting similar boost in the sales of its Note 2 device compared to other successful Samsung Galaxy range of devices including its predecessor Galaxy Note.
For those who are unaware of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 multimedia phablet, it ships with a larger 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display with a standard resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The display is much more improved having a TouchWiz UI. Corning Gorilla Glass 2 is used as a means of protection from dust and other materials. The device operates on Jelly Bean OS and is powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor.
The device is being rolled out along with an S Pen stylus. Users can choose the device from two colours namely marble white and titanium grey.