TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Do you like pink? Let us rephrase the question, would you like to own a pink Galaxy Note 2? If yes, then there is a good news for all the samsung smartphones lovers out there. Although there is no official memo, it looks like the tech world is in the amidst of release of the pink version of Galaxy Note 2. A few days back, tech giants Samsung announced the release of amber brown and ruby wine versions of the handset and now a pink one has been spotted at the Samsung Taiwan's website.
This is not the first time Samsung has had plans of rolling out pink handsets around Valentine's Day. There was the pink Galaxy S2 and the pink Galaxy Note which were pushed out around previous Valentine's day. There is no info, about whether the phablet will make it to other regions of the world apart from Taiwan. Anyhow, since there is just a week left for Valentine's day, there isn't nearly enough time to make the product available on schedule, since the marketing push hasn't started yet.
Apart from the new avatar, there are no changes in the specs the handset. For those who are still now aware, Galaxy Note 2 runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting 32GB, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth with A2DP and a massive 3,100 mAh Li-ion battery.