TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Hands on Review: Made For Real Multitasking
The probability of a stock market crash is always a matter of concern for investors. Even a single minute delay could change the way you see the game. If given a right tool, investors can crack a deal last minute through right guidance. A true smartphone can help you in finding your way. What if a cell phone becomes your guiding force? Think about it for a second, may be our detailed review of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would help you to embrace empowerment of sorts.
Earlier this week, we gave you a detailed peek into Samsung's first generation Galaxy Gear. Now get ready for yet another enthralling experience with supremely talented, the true multitasking machine: Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Your might have heard positive feedback from your gang about the Galaxy Note 2. Anyways, Samsung recently launched the Galaxy Note 3, a successor to original Galaxy Note 2.
The all new Galaxy Note 3 is a symbol of true craftsmanship. It's a lot bigger than the iPhone 5S carrying a mammoth 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display. Most importantly, as per our testing, the phone managed to hypnotize us by running close to 14 hours. That's not the end, the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean powered Galaxy Note 3's biggest strength is its S Pen stylus. Also, the 13-megapixel rear-facing camera came out victorious in our hard testing.
The Galaxy Note 3 truly deserves to be on the top of game right now. What makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 closer to your business? Here are the positive points of Note 3 one should remember: a massive display; a long lasting battery life; an outstanding S Pen alongside Action Memo like features; a powerful Octa Core processor; multitasking ; removable battery; and lastly premium design.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now available for Rs. 44,000 in the Indian market. Take a look at what Samsung has to offer with its flagship Android-powered handset, the Galaxy Note 3. Make sure you read our review till the end. Cheers!
What's inside the box?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (includes S Pen)
- USB cum Charger
- Warranty card
- Quick Start guide