TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Samsung has really been coming up with outstanding features and has already offered the best of its phablet especially Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3. Not to mention the Note series. Samsung has not only been a constant "reality check" for iPhone but the giant South Korean mobile manufacturer has also given a lot of options to the consumers regarding its mid-range and high end handsets. To mention in statistics The company has already launched 12 devices globally since April this year.
Samsung has thus successfully occupied the space of most popular brands in India. The South Korean, Samsung had an incredible reception regarding the Galaxy series devices including tablets and now there is an intense gossip regarding the Note 3 device. Samsung has been releasing smartphones at a rapid pace in the past couple of months. Now, a new image of the company's Galaxy Note 3 phablet has emerged online. In fact the handset is an updated variant of the Galaxy Note 2 smartphone and is expected to be launched at IFA 2013 in August.
There has also been a recent leak of image which was actually posted by a Twitter user @PunkPanda. The reports suggested that the Note 3 would come with a 6-inch screen which would be standing between Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3. The leakster also noted that the device would feature a very thin bezels on all sides of the screen. The image shows a Galaxy Note 3 with big screen and curved edge. Not only that but recently a prototype Samsung Galaxy Note 3 had also appeared online.
It is rumored that this phone will have a 5.99-inch Super AMOLED screen with 1920x1080p resolution, 13MP camera with optical image stabilization and support S Pen stylus. After analysing the multiple reports Galaxy Note 3 is like to come powered with 1.6GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 or an eight-core Exynos processor with 2 GB RAM and would run on the unannounced Android 4.3 mobile operating system.
However, when Samsung first announced a launch event today, June 20, at London's Earls Court, some had speculated the announcement of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 but so far there has not been a follow up information of the same.