TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Nokia started the trend of giving the devices a youthful color cases. Now following the sharp color profile, Samsung's Korean Arm in Argentina has also listed their latest Galaxy Note 3 in Red and Rose Gold flavors. However, the company website has put down the images now.
Perhaps, the listing surely means that the colored devices will first make its public appearance in Argentina. The device was earlier leaked but it seems the information was a bit hazy which didn't match the current information that comes in sight today.
Currently the popular phablet is selling in black, white and pink color variants. The prevailing rumors suggest that the red variant of the device would hit the store shelves next year. While other reports precisely speculates at January launch. While the other one, the rose gold edition is rumored to come two weeks later.
Both variants are said be available globally. You should knnow that the device's specs will remain the same and only the outer shell is getting painted in bright color.
The device comes with a 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and 386 ppi pixel density. The device comes in two variants one with Quad core and another with Octa core SoCs.
Click here for full specs.