TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Samsung could soon announce Galaxy Note 3 for the emerging nations, if recent buzz proves to be accurate. The South Korean giant is planning to launch more variants under Note 3 brand name.
According to Korea's ETNews, Samsung will introduce an entry-level Galaxy Note 3 with lower price tag. The report further says that the entry level Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will feature LCD panel instead of Super AMOLED display.
This very model will feature an 8-mega pixel rear facing camera, whereas the original Note 3 comes with a 13-mega pixel shooter with advance optics. Earlier in the year, a report was surfaced which clearly stated that Samsung would introduce as many as four variants of Note 3. Now, more details have started to pour in.
Moreover, Samsung had already developed 1.5 million units of Full HD LCD panel, claims new source. Other internal specifications of low cost Galaxy Note 3 are unknown at this point of time.
The original Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will come with a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display. It will power by Exynos 5 Octa /Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16/32/64GB of ROM. The phone will also feature a 13-mega pixel rear facing camera without Optical Image stabilization (OIS) and a 1.9-mega pixel front facing camera with 1080p Full HD recording. The Note 3 is said to have a 3420mAh Li Ion battery. The device will feature Android 4.3 Jelly Bean from day one.
Recently, it was reported that Samsung would not launch octa core powered Galaxy Note 3 in the upcoming IFA Berlin. Samsung's homegrown Exynos 5 Octa is said to be facing overheating issues, which could delay in the shipments of octa -core powered Note 3.
Samsung is all set to unveil Galaxy Note 3 along with the much hyped Galaxy Gear on September 4 . Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.