TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The South Korean giant Samsung is not only prepping Snapdragon 800 powered Galaxy S4, but also coming up with a sequel to Galaxy Note 2. The makers behind Galaxy Tab 3 series could announce the arrival of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on September 3 at IFA Berlin.
For our readers, the Galaxy Note 3 is not an unfamiliar territory. Everybody knows that Sammy is indeed working on the next-generation Galaxy Note series smartphone. Now a fresh rumor has made its way on the web. A Dutch site SIM Only Radar has come up with manual schematics of Galaxy Note 3.
And also the model no - SM-N900, is accidentally out. Going by the image, the mock model looks like Samsung Galaxy S3. While the alleged manual schematic shares a similarity with the predecessor to Galaxy S4, it is be seen what Samsung has initially planned to woo users.
In the name of internal hardware, the Galaxy Note 3 will arrive with a 5.7-inch AMOLED display. There's a 13- mega pixel rear facing camera with Auto Focus along with Xenon Flash. The phone will arrive into different variants: a 2.3 GHz quad-core (Qualcomm 800) processor and Exynos Octa 5. Whether the device comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or 4.2 Jelly Bean, is out of question at the moment.
Google is organizing a press conference on July 24 and industry insiders believe that it's to greet Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. In the meantime, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has appeared in the AnTuTu benchmarks( via GForGames). According to benchmarks, the phone is running on 1.9GHz, and it is suspected to be running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.
Sources close of the Korean Herald believe that Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 will have a 5.7-inch Full HD display. The new report by SIM Radar perfectly syncs with what the Korean Herald informed to use earlier this month. Stay tuned to GizBot.