TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Promo Press Images Leak Out: Launch Date Set For January 27?
Samsung's upcoming smartphone called the Galaxy Note 3 Neo which is said to be a stripped down version of the company's 2013 flagship device Galaxy Note 3 has hit the online world again. The smartphone will be soon be launched in select markets as the Belgian retailer has already revealed few promo images online at SamMobile.
The report from SamMobile suggests that a Belgian retailer has already set-up a pre-order page for the device and is just waiting for an official confirmation to go live.
The phone is expected to be unveiled in the next few days and if the date mentioned on the latest image of the smartphone is to be believed, than January 27 would be a day we might be waiting for.
However, the smartphone doesn't come as a big surprise altogether because recently, a detailed specs of the Galaxy Note 3 Neo was leaked online and now the images have arrived confirming its existence.
Going by the rumored and leaked specs, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo will come with a 5.55-inch Super AMOLED display with a 720pixles resolution. The smartphone will come running on Android Jelly Bean 4.3 version. The processor powering the Note 3 Neo is not known as yet but it will be accompanied by 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot.
Imaging will be taken care of by an 8MP rear camera and a 1.9MP front camera will come in handy when taking selfies and making a video call.
A massive 3100 mAH battery will be powering the device. Additionally, like the original Note 3, it will feature an S-Pen, Air Command Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip, and Direct Pen Input.