TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is getting the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update in India. Samsung has reportedly started to push this update OTA (over-the-air) for all Galaxy Note 3 Neo users.
In case the new update isn't showing up you can go to Settings> About Phone> Software Update. The update weighs in at around 495MB and can be downloaded through Samsung's Kies software or OTA (over-the-air).
According to a post on XDA developers forum, the lock screen of the Galaxy Note 3 Neo now features a camera shortcut. In addition, shows album art while playing music. Furthermore, notifications drawer icons have changed, too.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 made its debut in India earlier this year. The mid-range handset originally shipped with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on-board.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - Highlighted Specifications
The Galaxy Note 3 Neo features a 5.5-inch 720p HD display; 1.6 GHz quad-core or a Hexa-Core processor (1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15+ 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7); 2GB of RAM; 8MP camera with BSI sensor and LED flash; 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor;16GB of native storage; a microSD card slot; 3G HSPA+ ; WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80) ; Bluetooth 4.0 ; GPS/ GLONASS; NFC; 3100mAh battery; S Pen; Android 4.4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Now Available For Less
Samsung recently slashed prices of two handsets under its Note series - the Galaxy Note 3 Neo and Note 3. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is priced at Rs. 40,698, down from the previous price of Rs. 47,990. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, on the other hand, is priced at Rs. 29,570, down from its earlier price tag of Rs. 33,990.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!