TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is not out yet, but its pre-launch buzz is on full swing. There is a chance to see the much talked about phone at IFA Berlin or even before. In the morning, we reported that LG, another South Korean giant is set to announce Optimus G successor on August 7 in New York City.
While Sony on the other hand has already started giving us ample number of hints in regards to Xperia ZU. The launch will take place at Germany on June 25. There is another tech vendor, popularly known as Nokia, will face camera once again with EOS on July 11.
With so many handsets are to be unveiled in the coming days, it would be not a surprise to see Samsung announcing Galaxy Note 3 , a little earlier than expected.
Yesterday, the whole world saw an alleged image of Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It is not confirmed whether the handset (see image below) has any connection with Galaxy Note 2 successor or not. But the device will surely have a giant 6-inch Full HD display. Just now another image of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ( via Techkiddy) has hit the web. This time around, we can see the side of the phone. The back of the device is hidden due to rear back cover.
The design of the forthcoming Galaxy Note 3 resembles to Galaxy S4 (see image above). We can clearly see a home button and front facing camera on the front. Interestingly, the glittering side of the device unusually looks like Samsung has gone for metallic rear back instead of polycarbonate plastic back. There was a report published earlier this year, which claimed that Samsung is planning to answer HTC with aluminum finish Galaxy Note 3.
By all means, these alleged images have no connection to next-gen Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. There could be a low cost phablet with large display in the works. Who know? Stay tuned to GizBot.