TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Recent update on the upcoming successor of Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has already made a fans go crazy ahead of launch. Now reports are coming in that the two devices were certified by the Indonesia's Postel recently. A website named ameblo has posted the respective information showing the model number of both and nothing more.
The good part is that, analysts believe that Note 3 and Nexus 7 2 are likely to come soon now. At the same time, multiple reports have reported saying that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with a model number SM-N900 - could be announced on September 4, during a pre-IFA 2013 event.
And speculations are also floating around suggesting that it would come with a 5.7 inch Full HD display, quad-core or eight-core CPU, exclusive 3GB RAM, 13MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization and AMOLED technology for the screen, and a large battery. Not only that but the rumor mill also points that Note 3 would appear with either Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean or Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Talking about the next-generation Google Nexus 7 2, which has (atleast) two model numbers: Asus K008, and Asus K009. Speculations are that the former should be the Wi-Fi-only version, while the latter is expected to be the LTE variant.
The new Nexus might be officially unveiled before the end of this month. It is predicted to come with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor - unlike the first-generation Nexus 7, which features an Nvidia Tegra 3 CPU, a 7 inch display with a 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution and a narrower bezel. It is also said that it would possibly run on Android 4.3, a 1.2MP front-facing camera, 5MP rear camera, and a 3,950 mAh battery.