- 6 min ago Five Tips To Maintain Your Earphones While Working From Home
- 8 min ago Flixjini Online Video Content Aggregator Launched In India
- 44 min ago Fitbit Charge 4 Launched With GPS, Contactless Pay: New Features, Price
- 53 min ago Oppo Reno Ace 2 Leaked Press Render Reiterates Punch-Hole, Quad-Rear Camera
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki - Toyota Alliance Working On All-New Mid-Size SUV: To Rival The Hyundai Creta
- News Coronavirus death toll in India rises to 49, total positive cases cross 1,500
- Sports IPL 2020: Rajasthan Royals open to shortened tournament among Indian players only, says CEO Barthakur
- Finance Gold Prices Lack Lustre, Falls For The 4th Straight Session
- Movies Here's What Sidharth Shukla Said When Asked If He Bagged A Role In A Bollywood Movie!
- Lifestyle April 2020: Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In This Month
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Price Cut for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 3 Neo: Top 10 Best Online Deals To Buy In India
Samsung has already become one of the household names in India. The handset maker may be a big thing back in its native South Korea, but it has also found a great second home via the Indian smartphone market.
The company is always in news for one reason or the other, mostly for releasing new handsets from time to time. It does have a habit of introducing new handsets at a short notice and hence you will always find Samsung handsets on store shelves.
Not long ago Samsung released the Note 3 Neo handset. The economy version of Note 3 is selling at Rs 29,570 on Samsung's India eStore and at Rs 27,249, on Flipkart. It was originally launched at Rs 38,990, in March.
Going through the specs of the device once more, the smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display offering an HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
It is powered by a 1.6 GHz quad-core or a Hexa-Core processor (1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15+ 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7) coupled with 2GB RAM, and the latest device runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Imaging is pretty good with the inclusion of a 8MP camera with BSI sensor and LED flash which is capable of shooting video at 1080p quality. Also a 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor comes handy when it comes to taking selfies and making video calls.
Connectivity options remains regular with 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS and but you will also find an NFC chip in the device.
There is a 16 GB internal memory (11 GB user memory) which is expandable upto 64GB via microSD card. The Galaxy Note 3 Neo measures 148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm and weighs 162.5 grams and uses a 3100 mAh Battery to power itself.
Other than that, Samsung's previously released original Note 3 handset also was a treat among users. Likewise, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now available at Rs 40,698 on Samsung's official online store and at Rs 37,938, on e-commerce website, Flipkart. The device was launched at a price of Rs 49,900, in September 2013.
So while both of them have gone through price reductions, which are the best online deals to buy either of them? We take a look at the top 10.
5.5 Inch, 720x1280 px display, Super AMOLED
Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Dual core 1700 MHz processor
8 MP Primary Camera, 1.9 MP Secondary
16 GB Internal Memory, Expandable up to 64 GB
2 GB RAM
3100 mAh, Li-Ion battery