TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Just a couple of days ago, Motorola announced a price cut of Rs. 2,000 on its Moto G smartphone in India and now Samsung has taken the same path to increase the sales of its existing devices.
In a recent development, the Galaxy Note 3 and Note 3 Neo smartphones can now be bought for Rs. 38,455 at Flipkart (or Rs. 40,698 via Samsung e-store) and Rs 27,249 from Flipkart (or Rs. 29,570 via Samsung e-store) respectively. Initially, the Galaxy Note 3 was launched in India at a price of Rs. 49,900 while the Galaxy Note 3 Neo was introduced at Rs 38,990.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Key Specifications
The Galaxy Note 3 comes with a rich 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display offering a full HD resolution. It is is powered by an eight-core Exynos 5 Octa processor along with 3GB of RAM. In terms of the software the phablet comes pre-loaded with Android 4.3 (4.4 update available). Samsung has also packed in its homemade Knox mobile security app.
Other specs include: 32GB of internal storage, microSD card up to 64GB, 13 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front facing camera, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, MHL 2.0, NFC, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0, 3,200mAh removable battery and comes with an S-Pen stylus.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo: Key Specifications
Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display offering an HD resolution. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Hexa-Core processor (1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15+ 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7) coupled with 2GB RAM, and the latest device runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS. Other specs include: 8MP Rear camera with BSI sensor and LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor, 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, 16 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card, 3100 mAh battery and comes with a S-Pen stylus.
After witnessing the dipping sales in the 2Q, Samsung has already starting pushing all possible devices in the Indian market to, at least maintain its sales in India, where it still continues to be the best selling smartphone brand. Recently, the company also released Galaxy Star 2, Star Advance and Ace NXT in India.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!