- 5 hrs ago Flipkart Flipstart Days 1st To 3rd June Discounts Offers On Gadgets
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Retail Price Confirmed Ahead Of June 2 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Mubadala, Microsoft, Twitter Might Invest In Reliance Jio Platforms: Report
- 8 hrs ago TRAI Suggests 11 Digit Mobile Numbers In India
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Automobiles Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phablet: Top 10 Online Deals In India Buy Right Now
September has been a most interesting month for the tech world and at the same time hectic. Since IFA, 2013 that started earlier this month, fans and geeks are already happy with whatever followed since September 4. The trade fair not only brought, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear but also introduced Sony's camera centric handset Xperia Z1 and Sony SmartWatch 2.
Apart from that there are other devices from various other manufacturers that were unveiled then. However, the reason behind highlighting only Samsung and Sony is because, as of now, only these two devices have been officially launched in India. To be more precise, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was launched on Tuesday at Rs. 49,990 and Sony launched it's Xperia Z1 just yesterday at Rs. 44,990.
However, leaving Xperia Z1 apart for a while, GizBot has come up with the top 5 5 online deals attached to Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 phablet.
Before heading towards the deals, have a look at the specs first. Galaxy Note 3 comes with a rich 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display offering a full HD resolution. It is is powered by an eight-core Exynos 5 Octa processor along with 3GB of RAM. In terms of the software the phablet comes pre-loaded with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Samsung has also packed in its homemade Knox mobile security app.
The Galaxy Note 3 comes with 32GB of internal storage in India which can be further expanded using a microSD card up to 64GB. For imaging, it sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with Smart Stabilization and high CRI LED flash. Move up front and you'll find a secondary 2 megapixel front facing camera.
Moving to connectivity, you'll find GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, MHL 2.0, NFC, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0. The handset is powered by a 3,200mAh removable battery.
When it comes to color options, Galaxy Note 3 will come in Black, Pink and White color options. Further, Galaxy Note 3 with Stylus Pen will enable users to use the latest inbuilt feature called Air Command. However, apart from all the features and high end specs that Note 3 carries, Samsung official has also announced saying that Galaxy Note 3 customers using Vodafone 2G services will be getting 2 months of free Internet data on Vodafone 3G/2G/EDGE networks.