TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 has been making quite a lot of noise in the smartphone world of late. While the company has more plans this year as well and by this time most fans would have already known about the Galaxy S5 device. However, getting back to the Galaxy Note 3, the South Korean Samsung had said that it would come up with the glamorous variants of the Note 3 device soon.
In fact, these glamorous could mean Rose Gold black/white editions of the device. The device which just got a fresh re-paint would however retain the exact specs of the original device. It was reportedly said that these fancy colored variants of the Galaxy Note 3 were initially targeted towards Chinese market. But Sammy promised that a wider availability would soon follow.
Now to some Samsung's fans happiness, these re-painted devices are reportedly said to be seen in the homeland, South Korea as soon as January 4th. This could be the starting of the release of the new editions of the device in other markets as well. Moreover, the hopes are high and regarding its availability at U.S. and Europe, nothing has been revealed.
Click here for full specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 3
There are no official confirmation about whether the devices would go to other markets as of now. GizBot will keep you updated about the matter. Stay Tuned!