TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Here comes another attractive accessory for Samsung's this year's flagship device Galaxy Note 3. Obviously it is a S-View Flip Cover which we have already seen before. But don't mistake it with the older one which we have seen, because this one comes with great power.
A literal power, which can Wirelessly Charge the device. So in simple words, you can call it a Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover.
The accessory which is made up of polyutherane leather comes in two color variants, black and white. It is currently available in the company's official US website at $69.99 which translates to Rs. 4,334 in Indian currency. Sadly, there is no details on whether the device is going to come to other markets esp. Asian.
Needless to say, as the name suggests, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Wireless Charging S-View Flip Cover supports wireless charging. But the accessory itself does not include a Qi-compatible charging pad. Thus to use the accessory as the charging device users should have such charging pad.
Very much like the previous covers from Samsung, it will protect the phablet's display from scratches. The S-View allows you to see a small window from where important features of the device can be used.
Users can swipe a finger or the S Pen over the S-View window to accept or reject calls, access the camera, browse through your music files, or check your notifications, all without even opening the cover.
There is also an Auto Wake Function, which means that it automatically turns the power on once you flip open the cover. Samsung also allows users to customize this viewing screen by providing choices for the color of the window.