TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Samsung has really been in the top notch category in the mobile business and market. The South Korean mobile manufacturer has been on the headlines for quite sometime now. The Galaxy series has really rocked the tablet and phablet market and now with the rumors of the Galaxy Note 3 circulating in the media world, it is sure to retain its position in the news until it comes out.
However, here is a fresh news regarding the Samsung Galaxy Note 3; the device is said to come with the massive display size of 5.7 inch. Note 3 is likely to create some ripples in the phablet world like the ones Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.3 did.
After a series of leaks and rumors now Twitter user @evleaks has tweeted saying that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will come with a 5.7-inch display. However this is quite contradictory to the earlier news reports and rumors that suggested that the phablet will come with a 5.99-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display with diamond pixel structure.
However, @evleaks has enough credibility from its past leak records thus Samsung Galaxy Note 3 might indeed sport a 5.7-inch display. Previous rumors about the specifications of the upcoming phablet have suggested a Exynos 5 Octa-core processor, Mali 450 GPU with 8 cores and 3 GB of RAM. And it is still rumored feature a 13-megapixel rear camera.
Reports also come with the statement that says "We will start placing orders for follow-up models, such as the Galaxy Note 3, from August.". Thus to assume the arrival of the Note three is for sure.
The Galaxy Note 3 is the next most anticipated new mobile device from Samsung and speculations are that the it'll be unveiled before the IFA Show in Berlin this September. Hence, one can also assume the production beginning from August.
However, as of now no further information has been leaked and mentioned. The price of the Note 3 also remains a mystery but it can be expected to come soon.