TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It seems Galaxy Note 3 and iPhone 5S are counting each others number of leaks and rumors. iPhone 5S has already had an epic leakage culminating more than 15 images and countless speculations and rumors and on the other hand Galaxy Note 3 follows with less than 10 leaks and lots of rumors.
Leaving Apple's iPhone 5S back for later, here is a latest information about the most rumored device from Samsung called Galaxy Note 3; etnews, a Korean website has come up with the reports saying that the Galaxy Note 3 would come with the LCD screen instead of a long time rumored Super AMOLED FullHD display. But here is the catch; they have said that only "some of the Galaxy Note 3". Therefore, according to them, the Galaxy Note 3 will have 2 variants, one that will come with the Super AMOLED display and the other with the LCD display. But relatively the LCD ones shall be fewer in number compared to the AMOLED ones and the publication also wrote saying that it might be just 10% of the LCD units in certain markets.
Furthermore the reports also say that the full HD LCD panels would be brought from a Japanese vendor.
To recap on the previous leak update, the screen size was first said to come at 6 inches and later a tweet from @evleaks suggested that it would come with a5.7 inches. As of now there is no legitimate proof of the device having the above mentioned display size and type as well.
Perhaps, following other reports that was posted in recent past, the production may be expected to start by August this year.