TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The unveiling of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may not be far off. And still we are being treated to a host of different rumors related to the handset. The new one in the list now talks about what Samsung has in store for the visually impaired.
According to reports, Samsung is developing a certain Ultrasonic Cover for the new handset. Apparently, the cover is targeted towards people with vision-related disabilities, and will now arrive with the Galaxy Note 4.
As revealed to Sammobile via a source close to the matter, the new cover will consist of an ultrasonic sensor that will be enabled to detect nearby objects in front of the person. The sensor will then provide the necessary feedback, appropriately.
"Users will also be able to change the range of ultrasonic signals and choose between three levels: short, middle and long. However, as the user increases the range of ultrasonic signals, the width of the area covered by the ultrasonic sensor will get narrower," the report says.
The source for the same has also stated that the new product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This Product is a non-medical device. And also that the tech should "always be used in combination with a cane, a dog guide, or a human guide because, by itself, it does not provide information necessary for safe travel."
"We strongly recommend you to educate yourself fully and abide by the operating procedures of this manual before your first use. Furthermore, we encourage you to train yourself with how to use the Product and be sure to have fully understood how the Product works correctly," it further adds.
While it sounds quite an addition and we are in fact looking ahead to the new ultrasonic cover for the handset, more details are expected to arrive in the next few days.