TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
The Galaxy Note series of phablets from Samsung has seen a lot of praise and popularity in the recent past. And now keeping up with the tradition, Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Note 4 is set to arrive sometime this year.
While rumors are abundant on the handset and flowing like the river Nile, we are finally able to tell that something related to the device has been confirmed. Indeed, it has now been reported that the Galaxu Note 4 will be arriving with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Smartphone Full Specification (Rumor)
Recently, sources close to the project told ZDNet Korea that Qualcomm has indeed agreed to sell Samsung the Snapdragon 805 for Galaxy Note 4. In fact, it is also offering the company a significant discount on the price, reportedly in the "two digits per chip" region.
"Its unclear why Qualcomm is extending this rare courtesy to Samsung but the report claims this has angered LG which believes it should receive a similar discount since its also an important Qualcomm customer," writes Sammobile.
Samsung is anyway known for releasing two versions of its flagship devices, one that has its custom Exynos processor and the other that uses chips from another company, mostly Qualcomm.
However, a leaked benchmark test for the Galaxy Note 4 in the past has showed that a version with Exynos 5433 CPU and another with the Snapdragon 805 are under testing.
While Samsung is yet to confirm any of this officially, it's better that you take everything with a pinch of salt. However, expect more to be revealed on the device in the coming days.