TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
With the successful announcement and release of the new Samsung Galaxy S5 handset out of the way, the South Korean handset maker is focusing hard on its new batch of smartphones straight out of the oven. And one such device is the massively rumored Galaxy Note 4.
The Galaxy Note 4, as you may already know, is set to arrive as the big successor to the Galaxy Note 3 and a brand new inclusion in the Galaxy Note series of phablets. And although details are few and far for the handset, it seems there are enough rumors around to point at its existance.
(Image Courtesy: PhoneArena)
While Samsung prepares to announce the upcoming handset during IFA 2014, it seems like some kind of information might be gained related to the hardware specs of the handset.
Apparently, PhoneArena reports that it has received an alleged image of a retail box meant for the Galaxy Note 4. As it seems, the box has an entirely different design that's quite a refresh compared to what we usually see on the retail packaging of Samsung devices.
"What's also interesting is that the Galaxy Note 4 pictured on the box has a new wallpaper with the date September 15th on it, writes PhoneArena. "So far, press renders of Samsung devices like the Galaxy Note 3 show the date of the announcement, so it'd be only logical to see September 3rd on this Note 4 leak."
As of now, the Galaxy Note 4 phablet is expected to arrive with a 5.7-inch QHD display that will be powered by an octa-core Exynos 5433/Snapdragon 805 processor. There will also be 3GB of RAM, a 16-megapixel ISOCELL camera with 4K video recording, UV sensor, and Android 4.4 KitKat.
While Samsung is yet to confirm any of this officially, it's better if you take everything with a pinch of salt. However, expect more to be revealed on the device in the coming days.