TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
One of the most important tech shows - the IFA 2014 which is due to kick off on September 5th will bring forth a number of devices into highlight this year. Moreover, this year participants like Sony, Samsung, Microsoft, Asus, Huawei, HTC, and LG have already started releasing press invites and these are the top-tier smartphone makers that will be seen at the event.
In the meantime, Samsung has already started teasing its much expected Galaxy Note 4 smartphone. Last week the company had released a teaser video, which highlighted the writing aspect of the phone and this time around, the second teaser video which the company has released on its official YouTube channel puts its focus on the Stylus pen.
The video doesn't reveal much about the upcoming Galaxy Note 4 but it is sure that the it will come with an S Pen and a proprietary note tool which you must have already seen in the Galaxy Note 3.
Anyways, if specs of the Galaxy note 4 is concerning you, than taking cues from the rumors and leaks, it might come with a 5.7-inch QHD display, an octa-core Exynos 5433/Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, a 16-megapixel ISOCELL camera with 4K video recording (the camera will come with a optical Image Stabilizer), UV sensor, and Android 4.4 KitKat and more. Also another interesting rumor suggests that the other variant of the Galaxy note 4 would sport a three sided display from YOUM.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/txa2wUO6fvg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
However, until Samsung unveils the device on the 3rd day of September at the IFA 2014 tech show in Berlin, you can hold on to these specs. The details pertaining to the pricing and availability will also be revealed at the same event.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!