TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
This could be the most attractive looking smartphone from Samsung to leak out just a couple of minutes before its official announcement at the ongoing IFA 2014 tech show in Berlin.
Called as the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, the smartphone features a curved display that wraps around to the edge of the phone and also comes with a stylus pen. The images come courtesy of Android Police and alleged press image of Note 4 Edge seems to be the most exuberant display of high-end technology in mobile phone display.
Since the Galaxy Note Edge has been leaked in Black and White color variants, you can expect the same to go live soon. It's just the display of the device that has actually been spoken about at the moment.
However, it is not much of the new idea as the patent filing of the same design was previously leaked online. Then the device was said to be the varaint of the Galaxy note 4 Smartphone. However, the regular variant of the Galaxy Note 4 is something most of the tech savvy smartphone lovers are waiting to see launch.
Sadly, you will have to wait for a while to find out the official specs of the two devices as the event has already started and we will shortly be sharing with you the information about the highly awaited smartphone until now from Samsung.