TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
This could be the most attractive looking smartphone from Samsung to leak out just a couple of minutes before its official announcement at the ongoing IFA 2014 tech show in Berlin.
Called as the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, the smartphone features a curved display that wraps around to the edge of the phone and also comes with a stylus pen. The images come courtesy of Android Police and alleged press image of Note 4 Edge seems to be the most exuberant display of high-end technology in mobile phone display.
Since the Galaxy Note Edge has been leaked in Black and White color variants, you can expect the same to go live soon. It's just the display of the device that has actually been spoken about at the moment.
However, it is not much of the new idea as the patent filing of the same design was previously leaked online. Then the device was said to be the varaint of the Galaxy note 4 Smartphone. However, the regular variant of the Galaxy Note 4 is something most of the tech savvy smartphone lovers are waiting to see launch.
Sadly, you will have to wait for a while to find out the official specs of the two devices as the event has already started and we will shortly be sharing with you the information about the highly awaited smartphone until now from Samsung.