TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Samsung has and is always in news for a host of different reasons, mostly pertaining to rumors related to upcoming mobile handsets. And this time it isn't anything different with a brand new handset now appearing in news.
According to reports, an upcoming Samsung handset by the name of Samsung Galaxy Note Edge has passed through trademark. Apparently, as the name suggests, the new handset is said to arrive as a variant of the upcoming and massively rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
It isn't a big secret that the upcoming Galaxy Note 4 has been rumored to arrive this year. In fact, the handset has been said to arrive in two different variants: one with a standard display and the other with a curved screen.
Also, it has been said that the curved variant will be limited to certain markets and have a three-sided display. But now it seems as if this variant is set to arrive in the market as the Galaxy Note Edge.
Samsung, as revelaed by Sammobile, has already registered a trademark for the particular name. And although the trademark listing doesn't necessarily reveal any details, "the title of the device does seem to suggest that the company is working on multiple variants of the Galaxy Note 4."
As of now, nothing has been made official related to the device. But you could still look forward to this variant of the Note 4 being called the Note Edge on release. Maybe more can be deduced at Note 4's official announcement and unveiling this September.