TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Samsung has introduced a number of Galaxy models since the beginning of the year 2013 and the latest in the lineup is the Samsung Galaxy Pop android phone. This handset features high end specs which suggests that the price tag would be too even though this is not revealed at the moment.
The Samsung android phone comes with a Super AMOLED display of 4.6 inches in size. The latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system is included in the phone as expected with any of the standard handsets of the year. A quad-core processor running on 1.4 GHz gives ample operating power to the smartphone.
The addition of 1 GB RAM optimizes operating speed of the handset. There is an 8 MP rear camera on the back side of the device aiding real time photography. The front-facing shooter of 2 MP offers good support for video calling and chatting facilities. The connectivity options of the handset are standard with Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi, NFC and 4G LTE connectivity. An above average battery life can be expected with the device as it comes with a 2,100 mAh battery.