TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Samsung Galaxy Reverb, Another Android ICS phone in display
The images of a new Samsung smartphone have leaked which is dubbed as Samsung Galaxy Reverb SPH-M950. This Qualcomm MSM8655 processor powered Samsung phone runs on an Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform. Though not all details of this forthcoming Samsung phone are available, but some of the key specs have come out along with some images. Many of the known details of this phone look similar to that of the recently discussed Samsung Jasper.
Samsung Galaxy Reverb has got a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor which runs at a clock speed of 1.4 GHz. The 768 MB RAM accompanied by 4GB of ROM offers sufficient support for carrying out operations at a reasonable speed. The handset features a touchscreen display of 4-inch with WVGA resolution just like the LG Cayenne. There is no exact information on the weight and dimension of this Android ICS Samsung phone.
- A touchscreen display of 4-inch with WVGA resolution
- A dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor which runs at a clock speed of 1.4 GHz
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- 768 MB RAM accompanied by 4GB of ROM
- LTE connectivity
- 5MP rear camera
- Front-facing camera of 1.3MP
The multimedia section is again a quite standard one for a mid range smartphone model. It features a 5MP rear shooter for taking snaps with quality and precision. The video chatting and video calling options are enabled with a front-facing camera of 1.3MP. There is no information on whether the handset will come up with LTE connectivity or not.
The crunchiest feature of this Samsung Galaxy Reverb is its full fledged Android ICS platform. Users can come across a lot of inbuilt features and has a free access to several external apps from the store. The main notable difference between the Jasper and Reverb models is the inclusion of Android navigation buttons. The button arrangement of this phone looks similar to that of Samsung Galaxy S III with home, menu, and back keys neatly made available on the front panel.
There is no word on the availability and pricing details of the upcoming Reverb phone but the leaked specs give us the impression like it is likely to be a mid range phone. Samsung Galaxy Reverb will hit the shelves in standard black outfit. Most of the revealed specs intimate that this smartphone will give a tough fight to the recently launched LG Cayenne. We can keep our fingers crossed when more details of the new Samsung phone gets revealed.