TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The hottest selling handset in the world right now, Samsung Galaxy S3 got upwrapped in an Unpacked event during May 2012. But it looks like, when the talk is about the successor of the dazzling handset , which is the highly rumored and eagerly awaited Galaxy S4, the South Korean giant has no patience to uncover the handset.
Already Samsung has confirmed that the heavyweight will walk the ramp this March 14 and rumors and leaks regarding the upcoming handset have started surging in at a large scale.
The latest one on the matter is that the CDMA version of the device bearing model number SCH-i959, has popped-up on AnTuTu Benchmark ( BrowserMark 2.0 benchmark results). Impressively the handset scored quite big numbers, reportedly 26,250.
The smartphone is said to become available for purchase via network of China Telecom. As reported before, the telecom service is currently handling sales of Samsung Galaxy S3 Duos.
According to tech analysts these kind of benchmark results can only be obtained by a handset which will have the power of running on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with a 4.99-inch Full-HD 1080×1920 resolution SoLux display and 1.8 GHz processor. Obviously it looks like, this time AMOLED display technology has been replaced by SoLux Display .
Furhter, Galaxy S4 is expected to come sporting 2GB of RAM, 13MP Rear-facing camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.9GHz, 5G Wi-Fi technology, 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB storage variants. The handset is said to be available in Black and White color options. Apart from the above, there is not much information on the smartphone. Gizbot will surly let you know as soon as more details are available.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is said to make debut at Times Square in New York on March 14. The company has already sent invites to the public, for the grand launch event.