TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The hottest selling handset in the world right now, Samsung Galaxy S3 got upwrapped in an Unpacked event during May 2012. But it looks like, when the talk is about the successor of the dazzling handset , which is the highly rumored and eagerly awaited Galaxy S4, the South Korean giant has no patience to uncover the handset.
Already Samsung has confirmed that the heavyweight will walk the ramp this March 14 and rumors and leaks regarding the upcoming handset have started surging in at a large scale.
The latest one on the matter is that the CDMA version of the device bearing model number SCH-i959, has popped-up on AnTuTu Benchmark ( BrowserMark 2.0 benchmark results). Impressively the handset scored quite big numbers, reportedly 26,250.
The smartphone is said to become available for purchase via network of China Telecom. As reported before, the telecom service is currently handling sales of Samsung Galaxy S3 Duos.
According to tech analysts these kind of benchmark results can only be obtained by a handset which will have the power of running on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with a 4.99-inch Full-HD 1080×1920 resolution SoLux display and 1.8 GHz processor. Obviously it looks like, this time AMOLED display technology has been replaced by SoLux Display .
Furhter, Galaxy S4 is expected to come sporting 2GB of RAM, 13MP Rear-facing camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor clocked at 1.9GHz, 5G Wi-Fi technology, 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB storage variants. The handset is said to be available in Black and White color options. Apart from the above, there is not much information on the smartphone. Gizbot will surly let you know as soon as more details are available.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is said to make debut at Times Square in New York on March 14. The company has already sent invites to the public, for the grand launch event.