TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Samsung Electronics which is India's most loved smartphone manufacturer officially launched its latest Galaxy S Duos 2 in the market yesterday. The mid-range smartphone comes with a support of a 10 different Indian languages and is priced at Rs. 10,990, The device is available in 2 color variants and is already available on major e-commerce sites in India at the same price.
The company claims that the handset is especially created for the Indian market, thus it supports Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese, Marathi and Gujarati languages.
The device which comes as a successor to the Galaxy S Duos features a 4.0-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a WVGA resolution of 480×800 pixels.
Powering a device is a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor coupled with a 768 MB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Photography will be taken care by a 5MP rear camera with Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash while there is also a presence of a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing shooter for taking selfies of video chat.
Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and aGPS. Apart from that it is a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) handset.
The device houses 4GB of internal memory that can be expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
The device that measures 10.57 mm thick and weighs 118 grams draws its energy from a 1500mAh battery which the company claims to offer 8 hours of talktime.