TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Samsung has been continuously offering its latest devices to the Indian consumers. While the company has also been making up to the headlines frequently because of its next years flagship device Galaxy S5.
However, the latest midrange device present in the country from the South Korean manufacturer is the Galaxy S Duos 2 which comes in Black and White color. It features an average specs and is quite suitable to the Indian customers as it supports Dual SIM and 3G support.
Going by the specs, the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 comes with a 4-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a WVGA resolution of 480×800 pixels.
Photography will be taken care of by its 5-megapixel rear camera which comes along with the LED flash. Also there is a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing snapper for selfies.
Connectivity options are regular with 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and aGPS support. While the device also features a Dual SIM support (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby.
The internal storage capacity is rated at 4GB but the best part is that it houses a microSD card slot that supports up to 64GB of additional storage. The measures 10.57 mm thick and weighs 118 grams and draws its energy from a 1500mAh battery.
The device is currently available in almost all Indian e-commerce sectors. Thus GizBot has come up with the best possible deals on the handset available in the country. Take a look at the price and deals in the slides below: