TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Samsung has been reducing the price of its mid-range devices aggressively off late. Just a couple of days ago, the company offered a tempting price cut on the Galaxy Core 2 smartphone and now it has dropped down the price of yet another mid-range smartphone - the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3.
The smartphone which went on sale in India earlier this month for Rs. 8,150, is now selling via company's official store at the lesser price of Rs. 7,497. Just like the Galaxy Core 2, it was Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom who revealed the price cut first.
Although, it is not sure why Samsung is deducting the pricing of its relatively low-end smartphones in the Indian market. But all fingers point out a the advent of the Android One handsets and of course the high sales of the Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 - Key Specifications
The Galaxy S Duos 3 features a 4-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480-pixels. It is powered by a 1GHz quad-core processor, paired with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of on-board storage and a microSD card slot. The phone runs the latest Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with a layer of Samsung TouchWiz Essence UI.
In the imaging aspect, there's a 5MP rear-facing camera, and a VGA quality front-facing shooter. connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Dual-SIM, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and more. And, there is dual-SIM connectivity present like its predecessor. The makers have added a 1500mAh battery fitted inside.