TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 – the dual SIM mid range rumored smartphone from the Korean giant has been talk of the tech gossip world lately.
Report from MySmartPrice.com have emerged online, suggesting that Galaxy S Duos S7562 is expected to be available in India by end of Q3, 2012.
Talking about the specs and features of the handset, Galaxy S Duos S7562 looks very similar to the Galaxy s3 and is expected to come packed with a 4-inch TFT capacitive touch screen, Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, 1GHz Snapdragon processor with 512MB RAM and will boast a curved body with dimensions of 121.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm and a weight of 120 grams.
Further, the handset will feature a 5MP camera with auto focus and LED flash and geo tagging facility and will also include a VGA secondary camera. On the connectivity front, Samsung Galaxy S Duos would be running on quad band GSM on both SIMs and also dual band 3G.
The phone would connect to the internet via GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wifi and would also feature Bluetooth 3.0 and micro USB 2.0 for catering to other connectivity needs. Moving ahead, the handset will come loaded with a standard 1500 mAh Li-ion battery and 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card.