TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562: Price, Specs, Release Date And More
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 – the dual SIM mid range rumored smartphone from the Korean giant has been talk of the tech gossip world lately.
Report from MySmartPrice.com have emerged online, suggesting that Galaxy S Duos S7562 is expected to be available in India by end of Q3, 2012.
Talking about the specs and features of the handset, Galaxy S Duos S7562 looks very similar to the Galaxy s3 and is expected to come packed with a 4-inch TFT capacitive touch screen, Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, 1GHz Snapdragon processor with 512MB RAM and will boast a curved body with dimensions of 121.5 x 63.1 x 10.5 mm and a weight of 120 grams.
Further, the handset will feature a 5MP camera with auto focus and LED flash and geo tagging facility and will also include a VGA secondary camera. On the connectivity front, Samsung Galaxy S Duos would be running on quad band GSM on both SIMs and also dual band 3G.
The phone would connect to the internet via GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wifi and would also feature Bluetooth 3.0 and micro USB 2.0 for catering to other connectivity needs. Moving ahead, the handset will come loaded with a standard 1500 mAh Li-ion battery and 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card.