TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Back in November 2012, there were reports floating in the tech media world suggesting that the dual-SIM version of the Android smartphone king Galaxy S3, is set to hit the retail shelves of China, very soon. Well, the news did come out to be true as a report from UnwiredView via Ameblo mentioned that the South Korean giant Samsung has officially announced a new handset - Galaxy S3 Duos for the Chinese market.
The Galaxy S3 Duos will come with a dual mode capability, that is, it can support both GSM/HSPA based networks via SIM card and CDMA networks. Also the smartphone is said to come with an extra 30 mAh battery capacity, compared to the international model. Further, it was informed that the newly launched handset will be offered on China Telecom, as it is the country's only telecom operator to support CDMA network.
As far as specs and hardware is concerned, the leaked image and the reports suggests that the Galaxy S3 Duos looks pretty much the same as it's international counterpart. However, Samsung is yet to release the official renders of the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Duos will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and will sport a a 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED HD touchscreen display, 1.4 GHz Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and a 2,130 mAh battery. The smart phone will be available in marble white and pebble blue colour variants and will also be accompanied by all the S features, for which Galaxy S3 is known for including S Beam, Share Short and more.
Further, there is no information about the pricing or the release date of the smartphone, yet.