TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Amidst the launches taking place at the CES 2014 in Las Vegas, Samsung has started rollling out Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update to its popular Galaxy S3 smartphones in India.
The update size weighing 408 MB is available over-the-air as well as via Samsung Kies software. The handset which was initially running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean will be now updated to 4.3. Thus now the owners of the same handset can get new features in their Galaxy S3 handset. Among many few notable ones are the Knox security platform, Smart Switch, HomeSync, Group Play 2.5, updated user-interface and better DayDream feature.
The the new firmware brings support to new features like TRIM Support, ANT+ Support, Updated overall UI, New Samsung Keyboard, New Lockscreen, New Screen modes, Move-to-SD-card feature.
Apart from these, Sound and Shot Camera Mode, revamped Settings UI, Implementation of Voice controls, Music, Updated S-Voice, Galaxy Gear Support, Improved performance.
Moreover, after installing the Android 4.3 update, Galaxy S3 users will be able to move applications to the SD card. Even the notification bar has been enhanced.
You will automatically get an OTA notification on your phone. However, if you don't want to wait, you can manually check for the update by going to Settings >About Phone > Software update> Check for updates.
You can also update the phone via Kies.