TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
After all the mini variants of Samsung devices, now it seems it's time for Galaxy S4 Active to get mini-fied to S4 Active Mini. However, most of the reports online suggest that the miniature variant would not be as mini as one would think.
The Active mini which is identified by its GT-I8580 model name, as said earlier, would not be as mini as it sounds with 4.65-inch screen.
According to the GFXBench benchmark data, the GT-I8580 is set to run on a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor clocked to 1.2 GHz. The 4.65-inch screen would offer a resolution of 800 x 480 pixel. There will also be an Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM, coupled with a 5MP rear camera and a 0.3MP front-facing shooter.
Other specs consists of Android Jelly Bean v4.2 and the device is said to measure 9 mm thin weighing 135 grams. The smaller version of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active mini has been in the works for quite some time and is expected to hit market by the end of this year.
At the moment there is no confirmation on the availability of the handset and even the price of the device remains undisclosed.
However, a closer look at the specs would reveal that the mini variant of the S4 Active is deprived quite a bit of its original specs and only the a design language with water and dust resistance seems to be adopted from its original sibling. Thus, it is probably going to hit the market with a cheaper price tag. Moreover, this particular device could also turn out be like the Apple's iPhone 5c meant only for the Asian markets.