TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
After all the mini variants of Samsung devices, now it seems it's time for Galaxy S4 Active to get mini-fied to S4 Active Mini. However, most of the reports online suggest that the miniature variant would not be as mini as one would think.
The Active mini which is identified by its GT-I8580 model name, as said earlier, would not be as mini as it sounds with 4.65-inch screen.
According to the GFXBench benchmark data, the GT-I8580 is set to run on a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor clocked to 1.2 GHz. The 4.65-inch screen would offer a resolution of 800 x 480 pixel. There will also be an Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM, coupled with a 5MP rear camera and a 0.3MP front-facing shooter.
Other specs consists of Android Jelly Bean v4.2 and the device is said to measure 9 mm thin weighing 135 grams. The smaller version of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active mini has been in the works for quite some time and is expected to hit market by the end of this year.
At the moment there is no confirmation on the availability of the handset and even the price of the device remains undisclosed.
However, a closer look at the specs would reveal that the mini variant of the S4 Active is deprived quite a bit of its original specs and only the a design language with water and dust resistance seems to be adopted from its original sibling. Thus, it is probably going to hit the market with a cheaper price tag. Moreover, this particular device could also turn out be like the Apple's iPhone 5c meant only for the Asian markets.