TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The clock is ticking fast and Galaxy S4 will be out of the Samsung bag today and the whole world will get to know about Galaxy S4. The South Korean giant, who is almost ready to reveal the successor to the mighty Galaxy S3 On March 14 in New York City, is getting restless now.
Everyday a new rumor or leak has to be covered. Earlier this week, Samsung tweeted a snapshot of the most hyped smartphone currently. But this time the alleged image leak is rather clear and would help to solve last minute mystery.
As reported by a Chinese site it168, the folks over there have leaked, what they claim as the real images of Samsung Galaxy S4 and indeed the handset seems to be a handsome looking device. It has the same pebble form factor of the Galaxy S3. The device is made of plastic and on the back it has a large camera along with embedded LED Flash. The speaker grills can be found on the lower left side of the back. On the front panel, you can clearly see a home button and a front facing camera given. Few days ago, some accessories were spotted at CeBit2013 for the Galaxy S4. One can find no similarity with the image shown above to the accessories flaunted at tech show.
Talking about the software side, one can clearly see touchless gesture approach, to be incorporated by Samsung. However, the Samsung Galaxy S4 will not arrive with S-Pen functionality-but the effect can be produced with the inbuilt software tweak. As per earlier buzz, the Samsung Galaxy S4 will arrive in two colour options: White and Black. Interestingly, the site didn't mention about so -called wireless charging option.
On the specification side, the folks over at it168 were claiming these following highlighted internals: a 4.99-inch 1080p HD display, 2GB of RAM, 1.8-GHz octa -core processor, 16GB of ROM, PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU, 2,600mAh battery, 7.7mm thick, 138grams and expandable memory expansion.
It is also being said that the Chinese version of Samsung Galaxy S4, most likely, arrive with dual SIM functionality. It would be interesting to see whether the Samsung Galaxy S4 would dent a mark on the sales of HTC One, Sony Xperia Z and BlackBerry Z10, in the coming quarter. Samsung is aiming to sell a whooping 10 million Galaxy S4 in the first month itself. Stay tuned to GizBot.