TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Samsung has launched two Galaxy S4 Gold Variants for Gulf markets, thereby adressing the gold-phone craze. Will the phones hit India?
Analysts believe that Apple's recently announced champagne colored iPhone 5S is huge hit among consumers. In fact, they believe that the Cupertino based company has sold at least three champagne colored iPhones for every space grey and silver iPhone sold. Now, in an attempt to make the most of that trend, Samsung has decided to join in on the fun by launching its own gold-colored variant of its high-end phone, the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The above image was tweeted by the Samsung's UAE account. As you can see, the company has put to new variants on display. The first happens to be a Gold and Brown edition with golden accents around the edges of the device. The front and rear use a delicious chocolate brown.
The second variant seems to be targeted at the ladies. Its comes in a Gold-Pink variant. There's a pink colored front and rear, with golden acents on the edges.
There will be no changes as far as hardware is concerned. Both variants will feature the same hardware as the original Galaxy S4. So expect a 1.9 GHz Snapdragon 600 SoC, a gorgeous 5-inch full-HD screen, 2 GB of RAM, a 13MP shooter and Android of course 4.2.2 Jelly Bean topped off with Samsung's TouchWiz UI.
We like how Samsung's trying to mimic Apple's successful strategy with this move. Talking about availability, we doubt that the device will make an appearance outside the Gulf.