TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Samsung is indeed the most successful brand in India when it comes to smartphones. The company announced the pre-order availability of it's mid-range smartphone Galaxy S4 Mini back in June and went up for sale soon afterwards. If you are looking to buy this handset, below are it's specifications.
As for the specifications the device comes with a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED 720p HD display, 1GB of RAM, 1.4GHz Cortex- A9 Quad Core processor, 16GB/32GB of internal storage, 8-mega pixel rear camera,2100mAh battery, Wi-Fi, 3G, NFC, A-GPS and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The smartphone could quite simply be called the younger brother of Samsung's current flagship phone The Galaxy S4.
Samsung did say the smartphone would be available in three new colours which include red, blue, and brown. Official renders of the new colour variants have now been leaked online. Since this is a leak you can say that these options wont be available any time soon. However if you still wish to buy the phone, here are top online deals for the Galaxy S4 Mini.