TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The 4.4 KitKat in one update that every Android device owner is waiting for a the moment. Thus the companies are quite pressurized regarding the update to some extent.
Now recently leaked documents relating to Samsung's schedules for the KitKat update has been spotted in the wild. However, it was first published by itechaddict.com.
The alleged schedule reveals the names of Samsung's devices which will get the Android 4.4 KitKat update. Thus, according to the leaked paper works, the Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S 3 and Galaxy Note 2 are the first devices which will receive the KitKat update.
It should also be noted that the 4 devices won't be getting the update at one time but are scheduled at the difference of months. The leaked document clearly reads that Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 will be getting the KitKat treatment just two months from now, in January, 2014. While the Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S 3 will be receive the 4.4 KitKat in March or April 2014.
With the update, there will be several changes visible in the devices from the UI to the performance improvements. This means that all devices which will be updated with KitKat will become smoother and faster than ever, with even better multi-tasking and improved RAM management.
Sadly, the company has not formally announced about the update so far. Thus it is still not a confirmed whether the leaked document is real or doctored, which leads us to take the entire news with the pinch of salt.