TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Soon Samsung will announce a revamped version of its popular Galaxy S4 handset. The international version of Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with Snapdragon 600 processor. In select markets, Sammy is already offering both Octa-core version as well as well as Qualcomm powered processor.
Now the street is abuzz with rumors of Samsung planning to use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor in the International version of Galaxy S4. The makers behind Galaxy Camera are already selling the Galaxy S4 LTE-A, featuring Snapdragon 800 processor in South Korea. IFA Berlin is around the corner and there are chances to see this device to be announced alongside much hyped debut of Note 3.
According to Japanese site, RB Men, an updated Galaxy S4 model no GT- I9506, has been leaked via Benchmark results. Other details include: a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean mobile OS. The report further says that Samsung will announce the device onSeptember 3 at IFA Berlin. It is difficult to say whether India will get this version in the coming days or not. But the way Samsung is targeting Indian consumers, it won't be difficult for the company to announce re-charged version of Galaxy S4 in India around September end.
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Highlighted features
The Galaxy S4 has a 4.99-inch Super HD AMOLED display( 441ppi) with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, 2GB of RAM, 16GB/32/64GB of internal storage( expandable up to 64GB), Octa core Exynos 5 processor/ 1.9-GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, Qi Wireless charging(optional), WiFi, 4G LTE , 3G, NFC and a 2,600mAh battery. In the camera department, a 13-mega pixel shooter on the back and 2-mega pixel camera on the front has been provided. The phone comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
Other big enhancements include : Air View ; Air Gestures ; S Heath; S Translators; Samsung Knox; Samsung Home Sync; Dual Camera; Sound and Shot; Drama Shot; Eraser , amongst others. Stay tuned to GizBot.