TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Samsung is again in the news with their new experiment on their existing Samsung Galaxy S4 and this time they through of making the looks more attractive by adding some branded shining elements on the device.
When we talk of India, then we can recall that this approach was initially taken up by Micromax Bling series of devices and this new variant of Samsung Galaxy S4 has also got the same Swarovski crystals on its body.
This definitely comes with a price of $650 which is a good price to be paid for this variant. Well, the device is not available to the masses but only 3500 units are available on the Thailand site. So, we are not even sure whether the users in India will be able to have their hands on this variant or not.
Samsung Galaxy S4 with the Exynos Processor (which comes with the set of 2 Quad Core processors) has been used. So, you have all the good hardware specifications like 5 inches display with the Full HD resolution (441 PPI) and 2600mAh battery, along with the nice body panel of your device.
Samsung keeps on changing the looks of their device as they did in case of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by releasing Rose Gold White, Rose Gold Black and Merlot Red editions. We really expect this new device to come with Kitkat update but there is not information about it as of now. So, keep following us if you want to be updated with all these latest pricks played by Samsung.