TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy S5 Accessories Appear Online in Wide Variety
At the time of the Samsung Unpacked 2014 event on the floor of International Mobile World Congress 2014, which took place in Barcelona, Spain last week, the South Korea-based ace smartphone manufacturer surprisingly didn't unveil any of the accessories for this year's flagship device the Galaxy S5.
But not to worry since the accessories for the handset have finally appeared online in several variants. The latest images related to the Galaxy S5 accessories are actually listed on mobile accessory site called MobileFun. You can take a look at the images of these different variations of cases and covers below.
The first unique accessory is a Protective Hard Case Cover Plus, which looks like its made out of plastic and thus looks rugged. The particular cover might cost you about 25 Euros which roughly translates to Rs. 2,115 in Indian currency.
The other one is the company's standard S View Wireless Charging Cover, which comes with a cut-out at the front that allows you to view the screen. Via this, the users will have the ability to answer calls, look at the time and view incoming notifications without having to flip open the cover. The cover also works with wireless charging and it would be worth 67 Euros (approx. Rs. 5,670). It will come in white and black color variants.
Also the S View cover without wireless charging functionality will be available for 55 Euros (approx. Rs. 4,654). This one will come with more color variants.
The last one is a Flip Wallet Cover that doesn't feature a cut-out but has room to store your cards. This is priced at 37 Euros (approx. Rs. 3130).
It should be noted that these accessories have not been launched officially but the availability can be expected soon after the launch of the Galaxy S5 next month.