TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
This year at the Mobile World Congress, out of all the expected smartphones and tablets, the one which is highly anticipated could probably be Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Now the device which has been leaked several times over the past couple of months has once again appeared online.
However, this time around the screenshot of the Galaxy S5 smartphone has arrived on the web world giving us a brief idea about the specs, specially the display. As rumored previously, the latest leak suggests that the device will come with a QHD (1440x2560 pixels) screen resolution. While the display size is reportedly said to be 5.2 inch diagonal, which would churn out the pixel density of 560ppi. Apart from the resolution, the Super AMOLED display technology could be the one featuring in the device.
The latest leak doesn't shed any light on the other specs of the device but rumors have it that the Samsung Galaxy S5 could come in two variants, one with a premium feel (most likely to be made out of metal) and the other one will be made from polycarbonate plastic.
The device is expected to flaunt a 2.5GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal memory with a microSD card support. The device will run Android 4.4 Kitkat with the layer of the company's own UI on the top.
Reportedly, the handset might have a 20MP rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and an LED Flash. Also the device could pack a 2,900mAh battery.
The device will be announced later this month at the Mobile World Congress taking place in Barcelona, Spain. In the mean time, also join us at the live blog page of the Samsung Forum 2014 taking place in Bali.