TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Samsung's Galaxy S5 is one of the most highly awaited smartphones so far, although there are devices like LG's G Pro 2, HTC M8 and Nokia Lumia 1820 which are also slated to launch this year. The Galaxy S5 has already leaked several times in the past and now another leak has appeared online. This one comes directly from the AnTuTu benchmark site. Impressively, the alleged screenshots unveil a Galaxy S5's benchmark score of 35,666. The alleged snapshots come courtesy of the Italian site samsung.hdblog.
According to the screenshots, the device will come with the previously known 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 800 SoC, and will churn out a Full HD 1080p display (size unknown). Sadly, it will come with 2 GB of RAM as opposed to the company's last year's flagship Galaxy Note 3 which features 3GB RAM. Also known through the earlier leaks, there will be a 16 MP camera on the rear side of the smartphone, while a 2 MP front facing shooter will also be made handy.
Apparently, PhoneArena noticed the missing temperature and humidity sensors in the benchmark data, which is dubious because the Galaxy S5 is reportedly said to come with a Samsung's S Health app for which the sensors are an integral part.
Also the AnTuTu data shows the device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. When it comes to the UI, the device will most probably be using a revamped UI which we have already seen before via several leaks. Also re-designed apps are likely to feature in the new phone.
Sadly, the company has not officially disclosed the specs and price of the device as of now. But hold on, the South Korean giant has already announced its Unpacked 2014 Episode 1 event on February 24, at the MWC 2014 taking place in Barcelona, Spain, which means you will surely get to see the debut of the device then.