TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Samsung Galaxy S5 Benchmark Snapshots Leaks Ahead of Official Announcement
Samsung's Galaxy S5 is one of the most highly awaited smartphones so far, although there are devices like LG's G Pro 2, HTC M8 and Nokia Lumia 1820 which are also slated to launch this year. The Galaxy S5 has already leaked several times in the past and now another leak has appeared online. This one comes directly from the AnTuTu benchmark site. Impressively, the alleged screenshots unveil a Galaxy S5's benchmark score of 35,666. The alleged snapshots come courtesy of the Italian site samsung.hdblog.
According to the screenshots, the device will come with the previously known 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 800 SoC, and will churn out a Full HD 1080p display (size unknown). Sadly, it will come with 2 GB of RAM as opposed to the company's last year's flagship Galaxy Note 3 which features 3GB RAM. Also known through the earlier leaks, there will be a 16 MP camera on the rear side of the smartphone, while a 2 MP front facing shooter will also be made handy.
Apparently, PhoneArena noticed the missing temperature and humidity sensors in the benchmark data, which is dubious because the Galaxy S5 is reportedly said to come with a Samsung's S Health app for which the sensors are an integral part.
Also the AnTuTu data shows the device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. When it comes to the UI, the device will most probably be using a revamped UI which we have already seen before via several leaks. Also re-designed apps are likely to feature in the new phone.
Sadly, the company has not officially disclosed the specs and price of the device as of now. But hold on, the South Korean giant has already announced its Unpacked 2014 Episode 1 event on February 24, at the MWC 2014 taking place in Barcelona, Spain, which means you will surely get to see the debut of the device then.