TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
After launching the Galaxy K Zoom and Galaxy S5 LTE in India last month, the miniature version of the S5 will soon go on sale in the country. The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini, which was originally unveiled in July earlier this year, is making its way onto Indian market soon. The mid-range handset is now listed on the company's official website.
Not too long ago, China's Oppo surprised many when the handset maker launched the miniature variant of its acclaimed N1 phone. The new smartphone which features a 13MP swivel camera is up for sale at Rs. 26,990. Following the footsteps of Oppo, Samsung may be looking to entice young consumers with its Galaxy S5 Mini. The upcoming Galaxy S5 Mini should be priced around Rs. 27,000.
The Galaxy S5 Mini is pretty much a compact version of the original Galaxy S5. The device features a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display having a resolution of 720 x 1280-pixels. It is powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, paired with 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM and a microSD card slot for memory expansion.
Samsung has gone for an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, alongside a 2-megapixel front-facing shooter. The makers have added a 2100mAh battery fitted inside. The Galaxy S5 Mini has similar specs compared to the S4 Mini, but the new phone now comes with a waterproof and dust-resistant design. The handset also has the same fingerprint sensor and heart rate monitor which are both present on the Galaxy S5.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 mini Duos comes in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue and Copper Gold colors. It should go on sale in the coming days to come.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!